New York Postcard - Scones, Synth and Sideburns...



Hi there little pallies. It's been a busy month for me, with far too little blogging, but things will be back to full speed soon -there's some fabulous new brands and products I'm really excited to be featuring over the coming weeks. In the meantime, here's a look at what I got up to last weekend - a quick trip to NYC with my big sister. There was scrumptious afternoon tea (scones!) another brilliant Killers show (synth!) and an engrossing new Civil War Photography exhibit at the Met (sideburns!).  Above is a little taste of what we managed to jam into a lovely little 24 hours...

 
1) Pink cocktails and Clarins Clementine lipstick . 

2) A sinfully delicious dinner at The Smith.

3) The Killers at Madison Square Garden - perfection, as always.

4) The Guerlain counter at Bergdorf's - basically, heaven.

5) Mismatched china and shabby chintz at my beloved Tea and Sympathy.

6) A leisurely wander 'round the Met - inc. the stunning Civil War Photography exhibit.

 
Despite some minor disappointments -  it wasn't opera season, the weather was a bit too chilly, Chuck Bass wasn't waiting for me at Grand Central Station - it was still a delightful little getaway. Have you ever been to New York? Have a favorite spot you always visit? Tell me about it below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment